References to help users and hosts learn to use Zoom and also tailor it for some fun effects.
- Push-to-talk. Eliminate background noises. Press your space bar to unmute yourself while you talk. Release it to be muted again.
- Using In-Meeting Chat. Send private or public messages during a meeting. Large meetings may prefer or require this rather than interrupting the meeting with voice.
- Video enhancements. Adjust video quality as well as use fun things like virtual backgrounds and filters
Functions that can be shared with users or restricted to host and co-hosts. Require meeting settings to enable use.
- Screen Sharing. Share a window on your computer with everyone. Like using a projector during a meeting.
- Whiteboard. Share a virtual whiteboard with everyone.
Functions Hosts may want to use during a meeting. Require meeting settings to enable use.
- Enabling Breakout Rooms. Create and use individual rooms within a meeting.
- Polling. Create and poll members of the meeting. Poll results can be shared with attendees. Requires logging into your account on the Zoom website.
- Generating Meeting Reports for Registration and Polling. Specify what information attendees must give when joining a meeting. Get a list of attendees and results of polling after meetings. Not available for recurring meetings. Attendees must use a Zoom app. Users may not join using a browser.