We are still holding some virtual meetings as we return to in-person events. Our account allows 100 audio/video connections so you can connect by video if you want. There is no charge for members to use Zoom.
Prior to events, you will be sent the Zoom meeting settings by email. The easiest way to connect is to use the Join Zoom Meeting link provided.
For security purposes, when you join the meeting you will enter a waiting room and we will move you into the meeting from there.
Business Meeting Instructions
We recommend people mute their connection when the meeting starts. To prevent extraneous noise we may also mute individual connections during the meeting.
If you wish to speak, please wait for a board member to ask for questions. Un-mute your connection if required and wait for an opportunity to speak. When you are through, please mute your connection again.
We recommend downloading the application to your computer, pad or phone although you may also use a browser or dial in by phone. You do not need an account to use the application or dial in. You do need an account to use a browser. Zoom works on some browsers (Chrome is best) but not others.
Guides for setting up and holding meetings. For Hosts and attendees.
Instructions for using the Zoom application on your computer, pad or phone:
Before the event, download the Zoom app. Downloads can be found at zoom.us/download.
At the time of the event:
- Click on the meeting link that we will provide before the meeting. Your browser will open and ask you if you want to download or use the application. Select the appropriate option.
- Open the Zoom app.
- Select Join a Meeting or, if you desire, sign into Zoom and then select Join a Meeting.
- Enter the Meeting ID and Password which will be provided before the meeting.
- Select if you would like to join by audio and/or video. We recommend both.
- Select Join
Audio, Video and other controls:
- Mac and Windows apps: are at the bottom, left of the window. If you do not see them, move your cursor over that area and they will appear.
- IOS and Android: tap anywhere on the window to see them.
Optional ways to tailor your Zoom experience
Display multiple participant videos in a grid in the Zoom window rather than the current person talking.
- Mac and Windows: select in the upper-right hand corner of the Zoom window.
- IOS or Android: swipe left from Active Speaker View to display Gallery View.
Push-to-talk (MacOS or Windows, only)
We recommend using push-to-talk to remain muted until you want to be heard. Select the up arrow next to Mute/Unmute at the bottom left of the Zoom window and select Audio Settings. Select Press and hold SPACE key to temporarily unmute yourself.
- Select the up arrow next to Mute/Unmute and select Audio Settings.
- Select Press and hold SPACE key to temporarily unmute yourself. When you want to talk press the space bar and release it when you are done.
Have fun using virtual backgrounds to replaces your background with pictures and videos.
Instructions for using Zoom by dial-in:
- Dial the phone number provided in the invitation we will provide before the meeting.
- Enter the Meeting ID followed by #.
- Enter the Password followed by #.
- Please announce your name so we can add you to our list of attendees.
To mute your phone press *6. To un-mute your phone press *6 again.