We are trying to get a head start on our work with Hope’s Corner. We are scheduled to purchase and help serve a hot breakfast on Saturday, October 30th. We need to raise $600.00 prior to the breakfast.
If you can participate in serving the breakfast on October 30th, please let Maxine Wiley know at email@example.com. Since it is on a Saturday, hopefully, more of the members can join us. The shift runs from 8:45 to around 11:30 a.m.
If you would like to donate money to support Hope’s Corner,
- Make a check out to Hope’s Corner
- Write SCC on the Memo line
- Mail the check To:
Santa Clara Corvettes
PO Box 2634
Santa Clara, CA 95055
Checks will be handed directly to the charity. You will receive an individual donation receipt from them. If you do send a check directly to them, please let Maxine know so she can track the amount we need to raise prior to the end of October.
Maxine will bring paper bags to the SCC Picnic to pass out to the members that would like to decorate them for use by Hope’s Corner. It is a great activity for groups, children, grandchildren, and others during their leisure time. Please no glitter or stickers.
Maxine will also be bringing a box to the picnic to collect items needed for Hope’s Corner’s shower program:
- Travel size Toiletries- shampoo, shaving cream, deodorant.
- New packages of underwear for women, all sizes. New packages of underwear for men, SM, Med, LG
- Dryer sheets.
- New or gently used tennis shoes for men- especially sizes 8-10 for men, and for women sizes 7-9.
Thank you for your participation.