Event Cancelled. On Sunday, April 5th, from 11:00 – 1:00, two sponsors, Dynamic Detailing and A-to-B Realty and Property Management, will co-host Corvette Car Care Clinic at Dynamic Detailing, 621 Reed Street, Santa Clara.
With car demonstrations, Daniel Kable (owner of Dynamic Detailing) will dive deep into caring for our Corvettes. He will show industry tips and tricks for us to easily use at home. He will boil down all of the necessary steps and chemicals into a simplified and easy-to-use process. Daniel will reveal marketing tactics used in the detailing industry to get us to buy products we don’t need.
Some topics that Daniel will cover during the Corvette Car Care Clinic:
• Proper washing methods (Waterless wash, two-buckets, foam wash, etc.)
• Demonstrations for a start-to-finish fully detailed vehicle
• What chemicals are NEEDED (forget the rest)
• Wheel cleaning made easy
• How to consistently get streak-free windows
• How to safely and adequately remove bird droppings and tree sap
• What is real paint correction? How to understand if we’re getting ripped off
• Is annual clay barring essential? How to properly apply clay bar
• Is wax harming our Corvettes more than helping?
• Waxes and Sealants vs. Ceramic Coatings vs. Clear Bra (PPF)
More? Refreshments! A free raffle for two full Detail/Ceramic Pro Sport packages and assorted car care products!