Tired of staying at home this past year? Ready to spend time with your friends admiring America’s Sports Car? Come to Santa Clara Corvettes fabulous
Corvette Spectacular. Sunday, September 19th, 2021
Corvette Spectacular will again be held on bucolic Main Street in Los Altos. Come and enjoy the Corvettes, Music, Vendors, Raffle and much more.
Watch a video from our 2019 show.
Our WSCC Type V Car Show will start with registration and car preparation from 8 am to 10 am, judging and show from 10 am to 2 pm and awards presentation at 2 pm. Awards will be presented to First, Second and Third Place winners for each Generation as determined by a team of SCC judges, checking primarily for basic cleanliness and general appearance.
This year we will again be offering a special raffle for a 2-Day Event at Ron Fellow’s Performance Driving School. Valued over $2,500, raffle tickets for this prize are only $20! Raffle ticket purchases are not a charitable donation.
- Due to space limitations on Main St. there will be a limit of 120 cars for this show! Pre-registration is highly recommended.
- To guarantee your reserved parking space, all pre-registered cars must be parked on Main St. no later than 10:00 AM on the morning of the show.
- We are offering groups with 6 or more cars the ability to park together if they all register by August 31 and arrive at the show together before 9 AM. Contact David Wilson, (408) 464-4444, to request this.
- State law prohibits us from selling raffle tickets online. Download our registration form, below, to purchase tickets before the show.
Main Street, Los Altos, CA 94022. Enter Main Street from S. San Antonio Road.
Entrants: $45 if register by August 31, $50 after August 31.
Spectators: FREE FREE FREE
Registration is easy at MotorSportReg.com. Enter “Corvette Spectacular” in the Search field. The cut-off date for registering online is September 11.
- Download the flyer / registration form including purchase of raffle tickets. Raffle ticket purchases are not a tax-deductible contribution.
- Send the form(s) with your check made out to Santa Clara Corvettes by September 11 to:
Santa Clara Corvettes
P.O. Box 2634
Santa Clara, CA 95055-2634
You can help your club by donating either money (for the purchase of car-related raffle items) or an item or items to be raffled off. You will receive club participation points for your donations.
Items should be things that a man or woman would want to win. Car-related or not, this is a good opportunity to get rid of your extra, like-new goodies. Please no wine or alcohol donations.
Cyndy Jacobson will be at club events to receive your donations. You may also call Cyndy at (650) 537-9310 any time to arrange pickup for donations.
Contact David Wilson, (408) 464-4444, or Nicole Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org